The PASSPORT SUCHNA website has been developed & designed in order to help the citizens with the information they required for getting their Passport. The portal facilities the applicant/citizen with the information of procedures & processes to be followed for applying the Passport. The citizen will also get the information of the documents required depending upon their cases like fresh, renewal, tatkal, name change, divorce etc. The citizen can also get the information about the of addresses of the Passport Seva Kendra and the Passport Office along with the fees required to apply for Passport.
Recently, obtaining a passport was a lengthy and also sturdy procedure. With the computerization of the passport centers, it has now become considerably easier.
Documents needed for a passport
- Address Proof (any 2)— water bill/ telephone expense/ electrical energy bill/ bank passbook or one year financial institution declaration/ income tax obligation assessment order/ election compensation voter id card/ certificate of employment if helping a reputed firm/ spouse passport copy/ present ration card/ Aadhar card
- O.B Proof:-
Instance I (if born after 1989)– birth certification released by Community authority
Situation II (if birthed just before 1989) (any one)– birth certificate issued by Municipal authority/ school leaving certification or college leaving certificate or certificate of identified academic boards/ sworn statement sworn before a magistrate or notary specifying date and also location of birth
Applying an Indian passport online
- Register your application on Passport Portal Service and also log-in, making use of the registered log-in id.
- Click “Get Fresh Passport/Reissue of Passport” as well as load in all the proper details and submit.
- Click on “Pay and Schedule Session” where you could arrange a date as well as pay the charges. Publish the application receipt.
- On the designated day check out the Passport Seva Kendra in addition to the application invoice, two self confirmed pictures (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) and also records noted above (both initial and also self attested copy). Below is the address of Passport Seva Kendra.
- Track the status of application– Like Step 3 in the above.
Fees of passport application in India
Normal Passport– INR 1500 (36 pages) as well as INR 2000 (60 web pages).
Tatkal Passport– INR 3500 (36 pages) as well as INR 4000 (60 web pages).
For more info related to passport visit http://www.passportsuchna.com/